Estate planning requires a solid relationship with an estate planning attorney in Chicago, IL. You need someone you can trust to handle asset transfers, drafting, and estate administration.
At Kreisler Law, our lawyers do everything we can to build that trust while we provide the following services:
• Asset Transfers: We work one-on-one with you to ensure your assets transfer to the correct individuals, and we follow through to confirm that those transfers are completed properly.
• Consultation: If you’re confused about estate planning, you don’t need to worry. We’ll answer any questions you may have regarding assets, liabilities, goals, and similar issues.
• Drafting: Before you create an estate plan, you must have a valid will. We’ll help you by drafting wills, trusts, healthcare and/or durable powers of attorney.
• Elder Law: Do you have an elderly parent that needs help with estate planning? We take special care when consulting with older persons and their families. We’ll explain any legal issues they may be facing, including asset transfers, gift programs, Medicare, Decedent’s, Medicaid, and nursing home issues.
• Estate Administration: If you need help administering an estate, we will assist and guide you to collect, maintain, and distribute the estate to the heirs, beneficiaries, and creditors according to the will of the decedent, or if there is no will in accordance with the Illinois laws of descent and distribution
• Execution: We’ll supervise the execution of wills, trusts, and other documents to make certain that everyone observes required formalities.
These are just a few of the legal services we provide. Don’t hesitate to call us to learn more about what we can do for you and how we can help you manage your estate.
Why Choose Kreisler Law?
Our attorneys have over 40 years of legal and business experience, and we’re sensitive to the complex issues that can accompany estate planning and estate administration laws.
When you want to build a strong client-to-lawyer relationship, we’re just a phone call away. We’ll analyze your case on an individual basis to determine the best course of action. Call our estate planning attorneys in Chicago, IL at 773.394.6400.