Chicago Real Property Attorneys Representing Chicago Property Owners and Condominium Associations in Evictions and Other Legal Matters:
Kreisler Law, P.C. Chicago eviction attorneys provide effective, attentive and cost effective representation of Chicago Landlords in handling Evictions at affordable fixed fees and represent Condominium Associations in assessment collections.
Our Chicago Real Estate Lawyers handle it all for Chicago area property owners—from legal representation in financing transactions, development and zoning issues to prosecution and defense of all forms of real estate litigation. Your Chicago eviction attorney will represent you aggressively and efficiently. Click this link for more information and details about the various legal services our Chicago landlord attorneys provide for property owners in eviction and other matters.
Purchase and Sale Transactions—Chicago Real Estate Closings
- For the buyer, our Chicago Real Estate Closing Attorneys review, modify and negotiate the terms of the purchase agreement, negotiate issues raised by property inspections, review the title insurance commitment and closing documents and provide complete representation through the closing of the transaction.
- For the Chicago property seller, we review and if necessary negotiate and modify the terms of the real estate brokerage listing agreement, review, modify and negotiate the real estate sale contract, obtain the title insurance commitment, prepare the deed and other closing documents and provide representation through the closing of the transaction.
Chicago Condominium and Town Home Association Attorneys
Our Chicago Condominium Lawyers represent both Chicago condominium developers as well as Chicago area condominium and town home associations.
For the Chicago condominium developer, condominium development attorneys draft condominium declaration or town home easement declaration, property report, form unit purchase contract and other required documents, negotiate construction loan documentation, obtain title insurance company approval of condominium or town home documents, negotiate unit purchase contracts with buyers’ attorneys and complete unit closings, consult with developer regarding turnover of control of condominium or town home association to unit owner control.
For the Existing Chicago Condominium Association, Kreisler Law, P.C. Chicago Condominium Law Attorneys provide general consultation regarding operation of the Condominium Association as well as representation regarding condominium assessment collections and rule violations.
For the /practice-areas/new-condominium-association-services/, our Chicago Condominium Lawyers concentrate on providing advice and consultation as to turnover of control from the developer to the new Chicago condominium association, establishment of the condominium regime, claims against developers for accounting issues, warranty issues and construction defects, Certificate of Occupancy issues and assistance in adoption of rules and regulations.
- Zoning and Land Use
- Real Estate Development
- Tax Deferred Exchanges (IRC section 1031)
- Mechanics Lien Matters
- Real Estate Financing
- Real Estate Litigation of all types, including Foreclosures
- Commercial Tenant Representation
- Chicago Condominium Ordinance
- Chicago Residential Landlord and Tenant Ordinance
- Chicago Security Deposit Rates
- Illinois Condominium Property Act
- Forcible Entry & Detainer Act [Word Doc: Forcible-Entry-Detainer-Act.docx]
- Illinois Mortgage Foreclosure Act [Word Doc: Illinois-Mortgage-Foreclosure-Act.docx]
- Collection of Past Due Condominium & Town Home Assessments, Late Charges & Fines